Q & A
Coloring your hair: Before or after?
As a rule it is best (see exceptions below) for you to color your hair after the treatment; sometimes the excessive heat from the treatment process can alter your hair color slightly. Coloring should be done not earlier than 3 days after you washed your hair the first time after the treatment. However if you prefer to color your hair first and you don't mind a slight chance that your hair color may alter lightly you can color it first, it will not affect the performance of your treatment.
- Dark hair Root touch ups - may color the hair at least one day prior to the treatment or three days after the treatment.
- Hair Bleaching - should be done at least 5-7 days prior to the treatment as the bleaching process is weakening the hair and it needs time to strengthen first.
- Highlights - should be done three days after the treatment.
- Dark color over Dark natural hair- may color the hair at least one day prior to the treatment or three days after the treatment.
- Any color over gray hair- should be done three days after the treatment.
- Blondes/Reds root new growth - should be done three days after the treatment.
what is keratin hair treatment?
Moroccan Keratin is a keratin treatment, also known as Brazilian keratin hair treatment. It is a smoothing and straightening hair treatment that nourishes the hair and seals and feed the hair cuticle with a coating of Amino acids proteins that eliminates frizz, repairs damaged hair, adds softness and shine, shorten drying time by 50% and many other benefits
Is the Keratin Treatment a relaxer?
No. It is a treatment that straightens hair and repairs it too, while a relaxer is damaging and weakening the hair.
Is it possible to do the treatment over relaxed hair?
Yes. The treatment may be done over any hair previously relaxed.
Is it possible to do the Keratin treatment on hair previously chemically treated?
Yes. The Keratin treatment can be done over any chemically treated hair you will get better looking hair.
Is it possible to do the Keratin treatment over any other straightening treatments?
Yes. The Keratin treatment can be done over any kind of straightening previously done.
Should hair be cut before or after the Keratin treatment?
It is recommended to cut the hair afterward, trim the dead ends after the Keratin treatment.
Is it possible to color hair after the Keratin treatment?
Yes. It is possible.
Is it possible to do the Keratin treatment on highlighted hair?
Yes. But we recommend doing the Keratin treatment before getting highlights especially dyed blond hair.
When can I wash the hair after the Keratin treatment?
(3) three days after the Keratin treatment.
What shampoo can possibly be used after doing the Keratin treatment?
Sulfate free please read our instruction page.
What should be done if hair gets wet during the first four days?
Nothing, or do what you would normally do.
Can this be done on virgin hair?
Yes, first please wash your hair with clarifying shampoo twice.
Can men also use the Keratin treatment?
Yes. keep in mind you need longer hair to be able to work on it
- Moroccan Keratin GOLD SERIES Sulfate Free Shampoo & Conditioner 4pc SETwas $44.00 Special Price $38.00 As low as $35.00